Gutter protection systems come in a variety of different models, some that have holes, and some that are complete covers over your gutter that function using surface tension. These protection systems are very valuable in greatly decreasing the frequency in which your gutters need to be cleaned out and possibly never have to worry about cleaning them again.
E-Z Gutter steel screen products are made from .028 expanded galvanized steel that is powder-coated with Midwest Enterprises’ proprietary powder for maximum durability. Steel screen gutter guards are available with either medium or small holes, and are ideal for medium to heavy debris loads.
The original E-Z Gutter Screen is still one of the most versatile, made of powder-coated steel, with two different methods of installation. It can be snapped into the front of the gutter for quick and easy removal, without disturbing the shingles, or fastened with screws to the front of the gutter and installed under the shingles.
• Greatly reduce the frequency in which your gutters need to be cleaned.
• Comes in 5”, 6”, 7”, and special order 8” & 9”
• Powder Coated steel for strength and durability.
• Small, Regular, and Large hole screens available
• Comes in powder coated steel finish, galvanized finish, and copper.
Leafree works on the scientific principle of water surface tension. The design allows water to enter the gutter while keeping leaves and debris out. The ½ inch horizontal opening is ideal to handle the heaviest rains and keep leave and other unwanted items out of your gutters such as toys, birds, and other small animals.
Leafree has a low profile design that in most cases beautifies the look of your homes roof line, blending your gutters with the shingles, and hiding unsightly flashing.
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Leafree gutter protection system.
- Keeps all debris out of gutters, allowing water to flow freely
- Eliminates mosquito breeding and infestation due to clogged gutters.
- Has an adjustable design to fit to most all roof angles and slopes.
- Fits standard 5” & 6” gutters.
- Made from heavy duty, durable aluminum, it will not collapse like other similar products.
- Many colors to choose from.
- Will not penetrate your roof.