Rain Tamer – Oklahoma’s Gutter, Drain, and Irrigation Experts
At Rain Tamer, WE are the experts in controlling and diverting water on your property. Whether you need quality gutters that will stand the test of time or a sprinkler system to keep your lawn lush and green, we’re here to help! Our seamless gutter systems, Yard drain installations, and irrigation systems will keep your Oklahoma City home looking great year round.
Rain Tamer Services & Specialties
At Rain Tamer we perform a variety of services in OKC and the surrounding metro area. Our specialties include:
- Seamless Gutter Installation
- Gutter Maintenance & Repair
- Surface Drain Installation
- French Drain Installation
- Sprinkler/Irrigation system Installation
- Sprinkler/Irrigation system Maintenance & Repair
All of these systems are crucial for the appearance and functionality of your home or business. Gutters protect your home’s foundation, manage water runoff and prevent erosion. Installed correctly, gutters add appeal and accents your home nicely on the outside just as crown molding does on the inside.
Properly installed yard drains direct water away from doors and pathways, slow the flow of runoff, and reduce saturation of the ground on your property. A properly designed irrigation will help your yard and flower beds stay healthy and beautiful throughout the year, even in Oklahoma’s brutal summers.
Our Oklahoma City business started out doing gutter installation and repair and is the one area we know we are unmatched in quality and workmanship. At Rain Tamer we specialize in seamless gutters of different types and styles to fit the needs of your home or business. Whether you’re in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman or anywhere else in the OKC Metro, we’re here for you.
What’s so special about our seamless gutters?
- Gutter is formed through a machine and cut to length on-site
- Unlike most gutter contractors, we hand miter and rivet our corners together for a tight connection that looks and functions better than any prefabricated corner or strip miter, and that will never rust.
- All downspouts riveted together rather than screwed for a better look that will never rust.
- All gutter and downspouts have a baked enamel paint finish so there’s no need to worry about scratching, chipping, fading, or repainting.
- 27 Colors and 5 different metals means there’s a variety to choose from.
In addition to new gutter installation, Rain Tamer also performs scheduled and as-needed gutter maintenance. This includes removing all debris, flushing out of all gutters and downspouts, re-strap or reset of any needed areas, and resealing any corners, end caps, or seams that need it.
For properties with lots of trees Rain Tamer offers a maintenance program where we’ll determine how many times annually you should have your gutters serviced and when the best times will be. The average seamless gutter system needs serviced 1-2 times per year depending on the amount and type of trees, etc.
Oklahoma soil is notorious for contributing to water issues for many homes and business. We sell, design, and install a variety of surface and French drain systems to keep your property protected. The type of soil, layout of your property, coefficient of water runoff, and so on dramatically effects what type of drain system will work the best for your specific needs.
A Rain Tamer drainage system can:
- Manage water runoff from your roof and other hardscapes.
- Reduce and eliminate saturated areas.
- Redirect water on your property away from your home.
- Capture and redirect water draining onto your property from other properties.
- Prevent pooling and flooding around your patio, pool, driveway, or parking lot.
We also perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on existing underground drain systems.
Want to keep your lawn looking green and healthy? Need to make sure your flowers and ornamentals are getting the appropriate amount of water? An irrigation system by Rain Tamer can make this possible! We design and install sprinkler systems for residential & commercial properties of all sizes. With our efficiently designed systems you can save time and money without watering by hand or using a water hose sprinkler.
At Rain Tamer, our sprinkler systems have everything you need. With a variety of sprinkler head styles, weather sensors, drip irrigation for flower beds, automatic timers and control modules, your system is entirely customizable and tailored to your specific needs.